2009年3月22日星期日

Gruel

I really miss you--------- Chinese Food

There is only two month left and I can’t wait to go back home. I miss my family, my friends, and Chinese Food. Maybe many of you curious why I miss Chinese food so much, and there are some Chinese restaurant and Asian food store. They should still my appetite, but they are not authentic Chinese food, or you could say they are not the food that I like it.
So to answer your questions, here are some recipes that teach American how to cook the authentic Chinese food.
The following food that I really like it, and you could know how diverse of Chinese food is.

Today I will introduce one of my favorite gruel: reserved duck eggs pork gruel
jpg">

It is a traditional Cantonese style dish.
It is a health, nutritional, and delicious food.
It is very unique taste, if you can accepted it, you will love it, or vice versa.
It need a long time to cook it. Time could prove something.

Ingredients:

Rice 150g, pork (leg) 50g, ginger powder 15g, 2 reserved duck eggs, some green onion, water, oil15ml, and salt.
Introduction:

1) To wash the rice and put it in the salty oil water for 30minutes
2) To boil the pork and take it out without water
3) To put the ready rice, pork, ginger powder, and pieces one reserved duck eggs into the boiled water.(water about 2000ml). Waiting it is been boiled.
4) Using the low power heat to cook for one hour.
5) When the gruel become thickness, take the pork out and cut into small pieces
6) To put the other pieces reserved duck egg and pieces pork into the gruel, to cook it 10 minutes.
When you eat it, put some green onion on it
The delicious gruel is done. Next step is to enjoy it.


没有评论:

发表评论