2009年3月22日星期日

osmanthus sticky rice Chinese date


osmanthus sticky rice Chinese date

American desert is really good, and I never thought about that china has desert. However after so many times my friends asked me about the Chinese desert, I finally find out that this should be considered Chinese desert. I love it. It is so special.

Ingredients:

Chinese date (without core) 250g, sticky rice powder 100g, sugar, and osmanthus.

Introduction
1) put the sticky rice powder in the warm water then stir it into paste.
2) Cut one side of the Chinese date then put the sticky rice stick into the Chinese date, they are should be the same length.
3) The water in the pot can’t cover the Chinese date and sugar, then boiled with medium heat for 17 minutes.
4) Take them out and put the osmanthus water on it
5) wait it until cool then enjoy it

没有评论:

发表评论